- Designed for people with chronic diseases and/or who are overweight.
- A registered dietitian provides 5 pathological nutrition consultations within 8 weeks.
- Provide personalized and professional clinical dietary advice, and develop a unique diet plan to help you manage your weight and chronic diseases to improve your quality of life.
- Overweight people with chronic diseases
- Prevention of chronic diseases in overweight individuals
- Health management of chronic diseases
Tailor-made pathological dietary treatment.
- One-to-one nutrition consultation service
Understand your medical history, eating habits, and lifestyle patterns to set health goals for you, and provide relevant professional advice.
- InBody body composition analysis
Measure your body fat and muscle content and distribution, and accurately grasp the body data for analysis and recommendation.
- Provide professional nutritional information
Provide science-based dietary advice for various chronic diseases.
- Establish healthy eating habits
- Healthy dish selection recommendations for diners,
- Flexible and nutritious menu matching,
- Provide a variety of healthy recipes,
- Read nutrition labels and more.
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7||Week 8|
– 45 to 60 minutes for the first dietary assessment; 30 to 45 minutes each for the next four follow-ups.
– An InBody body composition analysis is performed prior to each session.